|Pat Millfelt Bio
I grew up outside of Boston, my family moved to CA in 1969. I met my husband in college, married and raised three wonderful, healthy children. My background includes teaching, health and wellness, graduate degree, parent education, youth work, counseling, case management in the social work field, business, marketing, program management and retail. I opened my business in 2008. I have lived and worked in Western Wisconsin for over 29 years.
I have worked with artists, chefs, chiropractors, photographers, retail stores, Internet only businesses, non-profit organizations, and direct marketing clients. Ask me for information about marketing to your industry! Watch my blog. Use Social Bookmarks to tell your friends. Find me on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter!
Thanks to iEditWeb.com. I am constantly impressed with this firm’s professionalism and customer service. Plus I can manage the site myself. Contact Tami Coalwell to learn how you can manage the web site
- Rotary member 5 years
- Chamber member 7 years
- Community Partnership for Youth
- Alumni of UWRF and Partner
- Professional Women’s Network
- The Small Business Connections Network
- Women's Business Bridge
- Hudson Chamber Ambassador
- St. Croix Valley Girls
- Hudson Women’s Club
- River Falls Profession Business Women Group
- Simply Business Networking Group
- St Croix Valley Social Networking Group
- Developed Big Brothers Big Sisters program in St. Croix and Pierce Counties under the parent program in Eau Claire, was program supervisor for 7 years, developed relationships, referral sources, several programs, recruited volunteers, interviewed 1000 children, volunteers and matched successful mentoring relationships, supervised staff, fundraised, public relations, & marketing.